There are walks in every direction from the door of the hotel...
- Turn right at the bottom of the drive and it's an easy two-mile walk with wonderful views to the end of the glen.
- Alternatively, you can follow a forestry track into the mountains behind the hotel. Turn right at the bottom of the drive and walk about 500 yards until you see a track leading off to the right. Go through the gates and up the track. You might be lucky and see red deer, eagles or red squirrels. Before you set off, just check with reception to make sure no-one is stalking in the hills.
- The waterfall is just a short walk from the bottom of the driveway. Turn left and follow your ears - you'll hear the sound of rushing water...
- It's a four mile walk from the hotel, along the glen road to Balquhidder. You can visit the church & Rob Roy’s grave (and why not stop off at the Library Tea Room for a refreshing glass of lemonade?)
- Choose from a 20 minute or 2 hour walk behind the church in Balquhidder – a sign detailing the walk is located in the car park of the village hall.
- For serious walkers, Ben More and Ben Stobennian can be tackled from the car park at the far end of the glen road.
- As we are still a working farm, for safety we ask that guests do not wander around the farm or into the farm buildings.